- Saurabh Gupta is the Co-Founder and Board Member of Vistas Media Acquisition Company Inc (VMAC), which is a Nasdaq listed Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC).
- He is also the Founder & Managing Director of M! Capital Ventures, a Singapore based speciality Media Investments firm and Managing Partner of The Asian Film Fund, which is based out of Mauritius.
- He is a 20-year veteran in the world of banking and investment management, having previously held senior roles across Bank Julius Baer, ANZ Bank & ABN AMRO Bank in Singapore. He started his banking career with Citibank in Singapore in 2002. Prior to joining Citibank, Saurabh began his career with Siemens AG in Munich, Germany for 2 years, after his MBA.
- Within the last 5 years, his Media Investment Ventures have jointly Invested into a number of Films across Productions and Distributions in Bollywood and Hollywood, some of which have been successfully released in over 70 countries, including China theatrically and across several leading OTT/Digital platforms worldwide.
- Saurabh was an adjunct faculty at Singapore Management University’s School of Business teaching Financial Services Marketing in 2008 and is a qualified Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA™️) from the CAIA Association, Massachusetts. He is an MBA in marketing from NMIMS, Mumbai, India and has a degree in Economics from University of Delhi, India.
© VISTAS MEDIA ACQUISITION COMPANY INC.