- Marc Iyeki has been a Senior Consultant to Global Markets Advisory Group since July 2020. His prior experience includes advising foreign private issuers on listing matters as Head of Asia Pacific for the New York Stock Exchange.
- In May 2020, he retired from the NYSE, where he held positions including Chief Representative, NYSE Beijing Representative Office; Regional Head – Asia Pacific; and Managing Director, Asia Pacific.
- His responsibilities included assisting and advising listed companies on NYSE compliance and SEC regulatory matters, as well as helping them achieve strategic objectives regarding investor relations, business development, and visibility in the US.
- Mr. Iyeki has worked closely for a majority of his professional career with the NYSE International Capital Markets team to help attract new listings to the NYSE.
- He has held attorney positions, including Trial Counsel, at the Enforcement Division of the New York Stock Exchange, investigating and prosecuting alleged violations of NYSE and SEC rules and regulations.
- Mr. Iyeki attended Austin College and earned a B.A., cum laude, with honors in Economics, from Washington University in St. Louis, and a J.D. from the New York University School of Law. He also studied public policy analysis in the master’s program for one year at the University of Pennsylvania, where he was a Samuel Fels Fellow
© VISTAS MEDIA ACQUISITION COMPANY INC.