- Jacob Cherian has been CEO of two NASDAQ listed SPACs.
- He has deep capital markets, M&A, public/private equity, and management consulting expertise.
- His prior work experience spans 15 years and 3 continents of Europe, Middle East and South Asia and includes Associate at JP Morgan & Co., Director at KPMG LLP and Partner at Computer Sciences Corp., a Fortune 500 global information technology & services company.
- He has been an Adjunct Professor of Finance at St. John’s University, Tobin College of Business MBA Program in New York for ten years.
- Mr. Cherian holds a B.A. in Accounting & Information Systems from Queens College of CUNY and an MBA in International Finance from St. John’s University.
© VISTAS MEDIA ACQUISITION COMPANY INC.